End-to-End | Mitigate Risk, Solve Problems, Partner Well
End-to-End Protection: Security Programs that protect your tools, data, networks, and systems from the ongoing security threats.
As agencies continue to adapt to the evolving threat landscape, systems, tools, programs, and data become more robust and more difficult to protect. The cybersecurity programs provided and maintained by SkyePoint Decisions adapt to the mission requirements and data sensitivity that is unique to the Federal Government, without sacrificing quality.
Your agency deserves a high level of cyber protection.
As Federal Security mandates, frameworks, controls, and guidance have evolved over time many agencies have security programs that may no longer be aligned to meet Federal requirements while providing the robust security protections required for mission success. Updating your security program to a holistic end-to-end system approach will provide several benefits to your overall cyber hygiene. A few include:
Set the foundations for an infrastructure that fits your needs. Here are some of the solutions we recommend:
- 24x7x365 operational support to enable your critical mission operations or any variant thereof that meets your budgetary and mission constraints.
- Establish Threat Intel capabilities tailored to your agency, communicated using MITRE ATT&CK and validate threats via Threat Hunting and Purple Team exercises
- Software and policy defined networks that enable Zero Trust Architecture to deliver enhanced security, lower overhead, and increased responsiveness
- Client site laboratory environments that provide proof of concept before fielding
- Full-spectrum support from innovation through retirement for reliable, integrated, and secure solutions
Solve Problems Proactively
Allow providers to leverage their knowledge of specific missions, provide appropriate resources, and deliver what they promise. The SkyePoint difference includes:
- DevSecOps best practices that enable the rapid development of secure custom code and greenfield modernization based on our understanding of your unique mission constraints and requirements
- Sophisticated testing of application functionality and security, including ATO using automated tools, Static and Dynamic analysis (SAST and DAST) and expert testers
- Cost-effective software maintenance and enhancement of legacy applications, with sophisticated tools and processes drawn from industry best practices
- Implement Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) 3.0 guidance to enable directly connected traffic via SD-WAN and edge computing to provide the distributed workforce access to fast, reliable, and secure services.
Choose the Best Partners
There are many facets to end to end security, so choosing partners that provide best in class cybersecurity capabilities that meet your specific requirements is critical. For instance, look for organizations that can provide a team of best of breed capabilities. Additionally, look for organizations that can be accessed via contract vehicles like the GSA Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity (HACS) SINS and CIO-SP3 SB that have pre-vetted companies for their cyber capabilities.
Working with trusted, knowledgeable, and proactive partners and their ecosystems gives you the peace of mind to know that they’re looking out for your best interest. Combine this with customized solutions and agile, cost-effective resources and you can hit the ground running to ensure cyber-compliance on your projects.
SkyePoint Decisions is dedicated to providing the solutions, ongoing maintenance, and agile cyber protection necessary to protect your business. Join agencies such as the Defense Contract Audit Agency, Department of Treasury, Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of State and more in discovering what SkyePoint Decisions can do for your end-to-end cyber needs.
Click here to learn more about SkyePoint Decisions Cybersecurity programs.